Carlos Rodon MLB Player Props – San Francisco Giants vs Milwaukee Brewers, July 14, 2022
2022-07-14 21:45:00 EDT
Carlos Rodon and the San Francisco Giants (44-42) take on the Milwaukee Brewers (49-39) at Oracle Park on Thursday. The first pitch is scheduled for 9:45 p.m. (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Rodon’s player accessories for the game. Corbin Burnes is the Giants’ likely pitcher, while Carlos Rodon is the Brewers’ likely pitcher. This contest is a pick’em, with San Francisco and Milwaukee at -110 to win. The line for the total number of runs is set to 6.0.
- Rodon has recorded 124 strikeouts this season — ranking 6th in MLB — averaging 7.3 per start.
- Rodon has recorded 19 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- At home, Rodon has recorded 56 strikeouts this season – an average of 8.0 per start.
- At home, Rodon has recorded 56 strikeouts in his last seven starts.
- Rodon recorded 5 strikeouts in his last start against the Brewers.
- Rodon recorded 6 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Brewers.
- The Brewers have batted 775 times this season, ranking 26th in MLB.
Let’s take a look at Carlos Rodon’s performance in other key statistical areas.
- Rodon is 8-5 W/L this season, as well as 3-1 in his last five starts.
- Rodon holds a career record of 0-1 W/L against the Brewers.
Home runs allowed
- Rodon allowed 4 homers in 17 starts this season.
- Rodon has allowed 1 homer in his last seven starts.
- At home, Rodon allowed 2 homers in 7 starts this season.
- Rodon gave up 2 home runs in his last start against the Brewers.
- Rodon allowed 2 homers in his 2 career starts against the Brewers.
- Milwaukee has hit 121 home runs this season, ranking 4th in MLB.
Average races won
- Rodon has a 2.70 ERA this season.
Robert Steele’s Free Pick: